Friday, February 18, 2005

Raise Your Hands to Heaven (and Pray)

...I never understood how you could do both. Aren't your hands supposed to be folded?

But never mind that now. YAY, am I excited!!! First, the stellar news that the Strans could quite possibly be returning to America's Dairyland, and now the SW88 debut of the lovely and talented Aimee! My week could barely improve. Welcome, Aimee!!!

Ooh, I cannot wait to post that list. I only wish I could be in the same room with Lisa when she sees it. Actually, maybe we shouldn't wait. Aim, instead of (or in addition to) emailing, you could just post everyone's name right here in the blog. I don't think posting the addresses is a great idea, but maybe their city of origins would be okay. Whaddaya' think?

Now, as soon as I find a minute or two at home, I will need to post a picture of Aimee from the late '80s. I have one in mind after that hair comment. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home