Saturday, June 18, 2005

Welcome Darren Johnson!!!!

Hey Lisa- Wow I'm not quite sure how to start this e-mail other than "wow, it's great to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to track me down." It's been about 15 years since we last communicated and it's sure great that you got a hold of me. I looked around you guys' blog and found it to be incredibly entertaining; nice job with it. It's great to see that you, Aimee, and Andy are still such good friends. From what I did see I have to say I'm impressed that you and your husband have started your own theater company. When I read that I found it amazing because Andy was the one that got you into theater if I recall correctly and look how that interest has become such a big part of your life. I think it's really great and I want to offer you my congratulations. As for me I live in Milwaukee, the place you lived in when we first met, and just finished up with my master's in Dec. with a degree in HR and Labor Relations. Still looking for a job so I work at a bank and just like everyone else in the work world has good days and bad days. I'm personally looking forward to this new challenge that lies ahead of me and can't wait to see where it takes me. Anyhoo enough babbling. I just wanted to say hi, "Hi" and say thank you. Interesting enough I received your note on my birthday and I have to say surprise presents are the best. Anyway it was great to hear from you drop me a line so that we can catch up; 15 is a long time and a lot has happened to both of us. Looking forward to hearing from you. Take Care, Darren P.S. I attached a picture of myself so that you can see that I've changed a little bit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home