Monday, September 12, 2005


















Hi all! Wow - I neglect this blog for a week (OK Andy, I've neglected it for longer than that (thanks for the hinting emails!!), but I have checked it!!) and it's exploded! Welcome everyone! I love reading about your lives!

Here is an old picture I found of all of the counselors. Carolyn, is one of them Mr. Byerly? I honestly don't remember any of the names except for Shane (front row, long hair, funky socks & shoes) because I think he dressed up as a girl for something. ANyone else remember this? Anyone else know any other names from the pic?

Life here is pretty calm in a minute-by-minute hectic way (I'm sure Andy can relate!). Emma & Tyler are doing great & we just celebrated Emma's 3rd birthday party!! She was pretty thrilled with her Dora cake, as you can see above. I"m not sure when life for a 3 year old got so busy, but our fall looks like this: Monday is swimming, Tuesday is library, Wednesday and Friday are Playgroups. I know it's cliche, but they do grow up too fast. I miss my cuddly little babies, I miss nursing (yes, Carolyn, you'll be relieved when it's done, but boy did I cry!!!), I miss the late night cuddles (sometimes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home