Friday, February 18, 2005

The Search Is Over

Welcome, welcome, we missed you so much!!! YAY!!!! Aimee Kristine Bishop Nelson is IN DA HOUSE!!! I am so excited! Thanks so much for signing on, Aimee! I can't wait to see the list. I know I have mine somewhere but can't find it in the basement amidst all the unopened boxes of wedding china (who said registering for that was a good idea? Mother?!?!)... anyway.

I was thinking about trying to locate old letters from the gang-- I saved all of them (big surprise) and I know I have some from Laura Belanger, Dee Gaab, Darren Johnson, Mara Pedersen, Carolyn, and of course Chad Carlson (Andy have you tried to hunt him down from that photo you dug up? Aimee, I am convinced Andy's found him. You saw the pictures-- what do you think?) and maybe post some of the funnier bits, but again it'll take some searching (I believe they are at my parents' house). Anything you could contribute to tide me over would be so awesome!!!

I think Aimee and Andy need to post photos of their respective progeny-- the SW class of 2015, maybe? Carolyn can add to the roster when she has her baby too... this is so much fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home