Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Cats <shudder>

Who says my hostility toward cats has to have resulted from some deep-seeded, long-since-repressed, traumatic catalyst? Maybe a cat wronged me in one of my past lives. Nothing in particular has turned up in my dreams, though, so I doubt that.

Frankly, I think it's quite a bit more innocent than that. Some people are cat people, and some people are dog people. Some are even both. The people in the first two camps have a preference. I happen to prefer dogs to cats. My reasons are largely based on my own opinions (and everyone knows how easy it is to change someone's opinions). For example, I think dogs are smarter and more fun that cats. Sadie (our Border Collie) knows about 40 commands and can identify over 50 different toys by name. Cats are good at ignoring people. But hey, apparently you can dress 'em up like stuff, so cat people have that goin' for 'em.

Also,
  • Cats, the musical
  • Catwoman, the movie
  • Katt, from "Knight Rider"
...all evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home