Monday, April 11, 2005

K.I.T.T.

That was the name of the car in Knight Rider... perhaps you were getting it confused with William Katt, The Greatest American Hero? Again, cats = superheroes! (Catwoman doesn't count)

You know what I think, though, Andy - you just haven't been around awesome cats like mine. Cats can be very dog-like - they can fetch, come when you call them, and crave affection like dogs do. I know that Sadie is a genius and everything, but when cats pay attention to you, it's almost a compliment... they choose to hang out with you, whereas most dogs just want a warm body. I don't want to quibble about this, though.

I wasn't a dog person (I thought they were hyper, loud, and smelly) until I became a dog walker, and now I love them both equally (I found out that being hyper, loud, and smelly is just part of their charm!). But please, Andy, can't you dislike cats without posting news articles about people shooting them?

P.S. I'm glad you posted a message, at least. I was afraid you'd forgotten about us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home