Saturday, June 18, 2005

Welcome Mara Pedersen!

Since this week is the week commemorating the 17th anniversary of our week at Science World, I took another stab at trying to find some of our fellow campers. I hit the jackpot on http://www.reunion.com, where through searching the Class of 1992 rosters of Wisconsin high schools, I found Jodi Malek, Darren Johnson, and the one-and-only Chad Carlson himself! So far, Darren has already responded (see his great picture and email below-- happy belated birthday!) and I am so grateful! Giddy from my victory, I recklessly took a stab at Google-- and I managed to track down Mara Pedersen, who has her own interior design firm (http://www.patinadesign.com) and she responded immediately: Lisa-UNBELIEVABLE... Yes... I am the Mara from Science World... Funny thing... I was just telling my friend about you the other day...literally a week ago... telling him how I used to get these phenomenal letters from you and how much I wish I could track you down... Wow...I only have two minutes now, but will definitely check out the link and get back to you again...Made any silly putty lately? Mara I am so thrilled to have found these two, and we can only hope that the All-Comedy One will eventually grace us with his presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home