Monday, September 12, 2005

Mommy humor (for you, Carolyn)

Carolyn - was just rereading your post about nursing, baby stuff, etc. and thought I'd give you my best nursing story (guys - you'll either find this deeping disturbing or hilarious!).

I was driving to Milwaukee to teach a class while I was still breastfeeding Tyler. I had a clogged duct (I warned you, guys!!) and started to massage myself to try to relieve it. Not really paying attention to the fact that I was in TRAFFIC, I looked to the car next to me and some guy was smiling huge at me and giving me a thumbs up for what he THOUGHT was me doing something entirely different!

So it's always nice to be the anonymous story at someone else's dinner table......

Andy, it's your turn with a gross baby story now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home