Monday, October 10, 2005

Gull POWAH!


Halloween is my favorite holiday. Right now I am not sure what I am going to be but here's a picture from last year: I was Ginger Spice and Nate was "Rocky XVIII"... old and gray with a big stogie habit. I would love to hear/see pictures of what all the kiddies are going to be this year-- I really look forward to the day when I get to experience Halloween from a kid's perspective again and help make costumes (I'll never forget the year my mom helped me with my Pink Panther costume. My mom could make anything out of a blanket sleeper!)...

I found this awesome website, X-Entertainment, which sounds more shady than it actually is. It is actually an amazing source of '80s pop culture nostalgia, including an incredibly detailed frame-by-frame recap of the 1984 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. But something I discovered quite recently is its Halloween Countdown, which features new and exciting (or old and exciting) items or commercials, etc., which are unmistakably Halloween-centric. For someone who loves Halloween as much as I do, it's a guilty pleasure...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/halloween/2005/

You know what might be fun? I just thought of a picture I have of Laura and me from the year I was the Pink Panther and she was Strawberry Shortcake. If any of you can dig up some past Halloween photos from your childhood, please post them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home