Saturday, December 03, 2005

WHOOWOEWEW! I'm Back

Yeah! After a short hiatus of being BANNED from blogger. I have been reinstated. Oh BOY. Yipppeee!

In response to Lisa's post, I have "Christmas in Hollis" by RUN DMC on my phone as a ringtone year round.

  1. "Christmas in Hollis" Run DMC
  2. "Christmas Time Is Here" (with the little Peanuts kids singing - actually the whole snoopy xmas album)
  3. "Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis"- tom waits (oh wait, that's not a xmas song, but when I did a search on my ipod for "christmas" it came up and I love that song- it is about Christmas.)
  4. "Wish I Had a River" Joni Mitchell
  5. "White Christmas" Bob Marley and the Wailers
  6. "Christmas Don't Be Late" Alvin and the Chipmunks
  7. "Feliz Navidad" Jose Feliciano
  8. "Baby It's Cold Outside" Dean Martin
  9. "I Want a Hippopotomus for Christmas" (it might be a Tucson thing- they play it on the radio here each year with a little girl singing it.)
  10. "Alice's Restaurant" Arlo Guthrie (although it's actually a thanksgiving song- we play the WHOLE thing each year while we eat thanksgiving dinner- but then usually we play it again on Christmas)
Thanks for the POLL- I might find some new treasures on iTunes to add to my pod!
Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home