Sunday, July 23, 2006

Long time, no post.....



Ok, I know it's been a while, so here are my little goofballs hugginge each other and standing tall with the big cats at the zoo. My summer is pretty much getting up in the morning, then deciding which park, pool, zoo, etc. to go to so we can get sweaty & stinky with sunscreen all day long! I can't complain, though, it's lots of fun and I've got a steller tan (even if it does have a sock line - remember all the sock lines at SSI '89, Lisa?). We did Yogi Bear last weekend with my family - highly recommended, as it's camping as it should be: in a cabin with A/C and a washer & dryer.

Tyler is a little chatterbox these days, which is so much fun. He has 2 volumes: OFF & LOUD and wants to tell us EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. He still loves his trucks and construction vehicles and has been in heaven the past 3 weeks, as the road outside our house has been resurfaced. Emma is my consciencious (sp?) sweetheart, who just wants to have fun everyday and do what she should. Her imagination has taken off recently and we've played some pretty great pretend games while Tyler naps.

All is great here in Waunakee and I miss hearing from you all - I promise I'll be better about publishing here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home