Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Happy 8th Anniversary Aimee and Kevin!

Aimee and Kevin were married eight years ago today in a lovely winter snowstorm. I was lucky enough to be maid of honor and fondly remember that day... the first time I ever had my eyebrows waxed. It changed my life... but I digress.

I can't believe you've been married that many years already, Aimee... where does the time go? You and Kevin are definitely an inspiration to me and Nate - I hope we can look back on our eight-year anniversary and celebrate such incredible memories (and maybe a kid or two) ourselves!

The one other thing which I remember most fondly from that snowy Wisconsin day: the realization that the one perfect ingredient for any wedding isn't the beautiful bride, the handsome groom, or even the open bar.

It's "Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home