Monday, June 27, 2005

Couple Of The Year


I'll probably regret posting this, but I feel compelled to weigh in on the whole Tom Cruise thing. I have never cared for him as an actor and his increasingly psychotic behavior (coinciding, ironically enough, with his increasingly manic anti-psychotic drug campaigning) is just pissing me off. I got this awesome and frightening image off a dead-on illustrated transcript of Tom's most recent debacle on the Today Show: http://youcantmakeitup.blogspot.com/2005/06/cruise-uncontrollable.html

I am utterly grossed out by his "relationship" with poor, naive, brainwashed Katie Holmes, and also by his relentless promotion of $cientology. Another site worth looking into:

www.xenu.com (this is an anti-$cientology website)

Just the Time magazine article alone (from 1993!) is enough to scare the bejeezus out of you, and it eerily predicts the kind of erratic cultlike behavior as shown by Tom Cruise. This needs to STOP NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home