Monday, January 30, 2006

My Poor Sick Babies



Ho hum........ I could not attend the performance of "The Nerd" because of my coughing, runny nosed kids. I am sad I could not see it & enjoy the "girls night", as referred to by Andy.

Here are some pictures of my kids, NOT looking sick - I miss their smiles and am anxious to have them back soon and have them feeling good again!!

P.S. Obviously potty training is going well with Tyler - I encouraged him to stand, so I guess I got what I asked for!? I edited it (again, obviously) for you to avoid us all getting arrested.

P.P.S. Emma got a helmut for Christmas to wear with her scooter. She REALLY likes it!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

These pictures are so cute-- Tyler and his little belly are HILARIOUS! What a couple of cuties. Thanks so much for posting pictures-- I can't get enough of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home