Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guinea Pig is the New Cat

Lisa? Thank you! The Yacht Rock videos made me laugh so hard I nearly pulled a Nate White! The internet really rocks, doesn't it?

Case in point: Earlier today, Dave Barry was in search of lyrics to an obscure song. Thanks to his geeky, connected friends (like me!) responding to his plea, within mere hours, he solved his mystery.

My goal for today: To convince Lisa that perhaps, when the children begin to arrive and the apartment gets smaller, there may be a worthwhile replacement for her cats.

Happy New Year, y'all!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE it!!!!! I nearly peed myself as well... guinea pigs are sooo cute. Outfits make any animal cuter, n'est-ce pas?

So happy you enjoyed Yacht Rock. I have been trying to spread the word to everyone I know... it's genius!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home