Monday, December 05, 2005

Upload Away!

Great plan, Carolyn. I've set up an FTP site for us. If you have access to Internet Explorer, you can upload your music to it. Copy this link and paste it into the Address bar of a new window:
ftp://u35372929-music@stoffelsfamily.com/
You'll be asked for a password, which is eighty8.

You can then literally drag-and-drop your music files from your PCs to the FTP site. I've started things off by posting documents with our faves listed in them. Feel free to modify yours as necessary. You can upload .MP3s or .WAVs or any other type of file you want. (.WAVs will take much longer, but will allow for higher-quality copies.) Play around. It's our site.

Looking forward to seeing some music up there soon! I've also started you out with "Christmas Dinner, Country Style" (128bit MP3) Truly a treat.


BTW, yes, I'm fairly certain this breaks several laws. Luckily, the only people reading this are we few.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Oz the Blogger said...

I placed a few files up there for your audio pleasure- although I made files to organize them in but I couldn't actually get them into the file folders. Maybe someone with more tech savvy can clean house a bit. Charlie Brown Xmas, Christmas Crooners, (Bing, Frankie, Dean, etc.) and a few misc. so far. I am wondering if those without IPODs can play things in MP4 format? If not I'll convert my files.
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home