Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Exchange- CD MIX

For the Ipod-less among us I vote that we do a Christmas Mix Exchange. I'll happily burn a CD of my Xmas music and drop via post and I would LOVE to add to my collection. Especially as I CANNOT find some of these songs anywhere (hippopotus song- only one on Itunes is some redneck jug band singing it) for instance I would love to add WHAM's Last Christmas to my song list but I just can't justify spending $$ to download it (SAHM's budget :-(!) "I want to lasso santa"- that sounds worth $1 download. I don't have everyone's snail mail though. You'll have to email it. Fun fun fun. Please feel free to addendum any other rules- I think you have to send a mix to get one- unless of course you don't have a cd burner. Must include at least one obnoxious novelty song.

Carolyn

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Great idea, lady! I'm always looking for new, weird Xmas songs as well. It sounds like a fnu project, like the mix tapes of yore. Awww...

I have never heard of Slings & Arrows-- I'll have to look into it!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Oz the Blogger said...

So sorry for the double posts! baby pounding on keyboard. No wonder I was banned! opps!
Carolyn

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger embiggened said...

I fixed the double-post for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home