Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween


Another Halloween gone by - fun, fun! Yes, my 2 goofballs were Minnie & Mickey Mouse. Quite a drama deciding on costumes, though. For the longest time, Tyler wanted to be a carrot - yes, a carrot! This is the guy who won't eat a veggie without a 45 minute standoff, and he insisted for the longest time on a CARROT! They don't sell child carrot costumes, not even on eBay. And the Veggie Tales FEMALE one wasn't an option. So after 6 weeks of trying to convince him to be ANYTHING else, with no luck, Emma says, "Tyler, don't you want to match me & be Mickey Mouse?" Ahhhh.. sibling peer pressure at its best. So that's how we got Mickey & Minnie Mouse!

In other fun news, I'm a aunt for the first time, today. Little Kade Peter Bishop was born early this morning. Can't wait to see him next weekend!

I miss you all - I posted Halloween pix - I expect to see more soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home