Friday, February 23, 2007



Hello everyone!! Thought I'd post some fun pix as it's been a while. The top one is our "Valentine's Day" picture and the bottom 2 pretty much sum up the personalities of my kids these days: a sweet & innocent smile and a growl!!

I just decorated a Lightning McQueen cake for Tyler's 3rd birthday. After doing 2 years of store bought decorated cakes, I decided that I could do it myself this year. Well, I really can't. Hopefully he doesn't mind the complete lack of artistic ability and the fact that I couldn't get the frosting quite red enough, so McQueen is kinda PINK!! Yeah - store bought cakes rock (especially Tractor ones, right Lisa & Nate?).

I miss you all & think of you often. I wanna see more pictures of the kids! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home