Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hey Wisconsin Peeps!

I had 2 voiceover jobs this morning... one was for Carson's Ribs which will air locally in Chicago, but the second job was for a company called Third Wave Molecular Diagnostics, which is in MADISON!!! It wasn't a commercial-- it was an automated voice recording for their toll-free number and their customer service and technical service numbers. I have ALWAYS wanted to do one of these and it totally rocked (it doesn't take much to make me happy, obviously)!!! I got to say all the "press 1" and "press 2" lines, etc. as well as the days of the week, the months of the year and the days of the month, and it was sooo fun!!! I don't know when it's going to be put on their voice messaging system, but I'll keep y'all posted.

The phone number to hear me will be:
888-898-2357
So you Mad-town residents, call and you can listen to me!!!
I'm famous!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home