Friday, January 07, 2005

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I AM CONVINCED YOU HAVE LOCATED CHAD CARLSON!!!! That is totally him. I can see in the eyes and in his smile, it's our man!!! And excellent tracking down on Jodi Malek as well!!! I am so impressed, Andrew!!! I am sooo happy to see a new photo of Chad Carlson!!! Can't you tell from my liberal use of exclamation points!!! A few more names and hometowns I remember:

1) Brett Bowers, Kaukauna (he actually was in a class with Aimee at UW-Madison)
2) Rhonda Young, Mauston (she was another Kumquatian)
3) Laura Belanger (I can't remember her hometown. She was also in Kumquat)
4) Jeremy... ???

I cannot believe I can't remember Jeremy's last name... it was his interest in Aimee and her confiding in me about it which began our lifelong friendship!!! Dammit!!! Aimee, we need you!!!

I don't have my list of SW students-- it's at my parents' house, but I am pretty sure Aimee has her copy. Help, Aimee!!! Science World '88 is depending on you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home