Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Carolyn's Christmas card

Carolyn Stanley was one of the people from Science World whom I have very fond memories of, as well as scads of letters from. She was always hilarious, wry, and incredibly creative. After we lost touch during college, she tracked me down last year. This year she sent me a Christmas card with the photo of herself and her husband Carl and their little bun in the oven!

I would like to pass on an excerpt from her letter:

"We are in a continual state of awe and amazement at this blessing God has bestowed upon us. It is truly a miracle, which seems exponentially multiplied when one considers the trauma my body has survived... Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we await his arrival sometime around April 4th, 2005."

Carolyn, we're so excited for you!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home