Thursday, December 16, 2004

How's about some hot tangent-on-tangent action?

Okay, ewwwww. I shall never look at Molecular Diagnostics the same way again. Thanks for warping my fragile little mind. Ukka. Or as my mom would say, "Ukka. UKKA UKKA!!!"

The rest of that little rant on voice-automated problems was quite entertaining. None of the stuff I got to read was along those lines. I basically had to recite the address and website and ask them to leave a message because they had called after business hours, etc. It was awesome.

Tangent: Speaking of warping fragile minds... did you catch "South Park" last night? Woodland creatures, satanic ritual (including a blood orgy), talking mountain lion cubs, a heartwarming abortion clinic montage, and the devil's spawn, all under the guise of being a children's Christmas TV special. I thought nothing could top Mr. Slave inserting Paris Hilton into his anus. Silly me.

Tangent: Speaking of the devil's spawn... how about that Jonathan, the "entrepreneur" from LA who is constantly verbally abusing his wife Victoria on "The Amazing Race"??? If he gets much worse, I don't know how much longer we can watch it. (FYI: Nate and I are rooting for the long-distance dating couple and the father-daughter teams.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home