Thursday, April 14, 2005

You win, anyway.

I guess it doesn't matter who proved to out-snark whom... the law passed anyway and Wisconsin officially has lost its "heaven on earth" status in my mind... and probably gained it in yours, Andy!

I loved your post though, Andy, with all the endearingly nerdy Knight Rider factoids (you definitely have the right audience here). I've really missed them!!!!

(Did I ever tell you about the time my brother Eric got a toy K.I.T.T. for his 6th birthday and it was one of the ones that talked, but when he opened the box and played it, it spoke Spanish? What made it funnier was that my mother, having been a Spanish major in college, was the only one in the family who could understand what it was saying... we still tease her that she only got it so she could show off.)

I'm glad you appreciated my "Cotton Eye Joe" remark... and it's true. We made sure to play it at my wedding, and it was a slice of fried gold (to quote Simon Pegg in Shaun of the Dead)!

P.S. Where do you get zero-calorie Carnation Instant Breakfast???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home