Friday, April 15, 2005

South Bee-yatch

Well, what I was referring to is here. However, due to my continued diet-related ignorance, I got it wrong. It's zero carbs, not zero calories.

DeeDee is the one who keeps track of the nutrition information on this diet. I have finally learned about how to take Total Carbs and subtract Dietary Fiber -- and how to be conscious of Calories from Fat -- when making decisions about what to eat and what to avoid.

We're on the South Beach diet -- I did two weeks in Phase 1 and lost 10 pounds, and am now on my second week of Phase 2. So far, I'm down a total of 16 pounds, which is 4 pounds away from my first goal. I've since added another 10 pounds to that goal.

However, bad news looms ahead. Next week, I'm travelling for work for a week. I predict sticking to a diet will be made very challenging. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home