Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm down with S.B.D. (yeah you know me)...

How funny... I am embarking on week 2 of Phase 1 of the aforementioned South Beach Diet. Great minds, eh? How long have you been on it? Week 1 went fine, I guess, since I haven't cheated and eaten any sugar (which is amazing in itself). I have decided not to weigh myself but just gauge my success by how my clothes fit. I get too hung up on the number and allow it to take over my life (kind of like my crusade against ignorant cruelty to cats).

I would welcome any recommendations you have though, it sounds like you're both doing well on it. How interesting that after us both doing Weight Watchers that we are both now trying South Beach. It's like when twins are separated at birth but both move to the same town and have dogs named Toy.

Well la-dee-dah, David Sedaris... thank God you're finally getting some culture in there between cat-hating postings. We saw him in Washington when we took our post-wedding trip to Seattle, in 2003. So HAH. Been there, done that (where does this feverish pursuit of one-upmanship come from???). I personally can't wait until the Strangers With Candy movie comes out! I am pleased that you enjoyed it... did I mention we saw Jon Stewart on April 1st? His standup is so satisfying... he says all the things you knew he wanted to say on the Daily Show but couldn't. Namely, the word cock.

Top THAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home